InventHelp Inventor Develops Odor Control System for Bathrooms (FRO-804)
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I work in an office and I thought there could be a better way to freshen the air in the bathroom," said an inventor, from Lemoore, Calif., "so I invented FRESH SEAT. My design helps to eliminate foul and embarrassing odor."
The patent-pending invention provides a new odor control system for a bathroom, which would be motion operated. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to using fragrance sprays, fans, etc. As a result, it enhances comfort and it could make the bathroom environment more pleasant. The invention features an effective design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for households and businesses. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Fresno sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-FRO-804, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-odor-control-system-for-bathrooms-fro-804-301271471.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IT Employment Rises Above Year Ago Levels For First Time Since 2019
- Chrysalis Raises $1.15M To Support Employment Solutions For People Experiencing Homelessness At Second Chrysalis Night In Virtual Gala
- Morningstar, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of 31.5 Cents Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!