InventHelp Inventor Develops New Line of Religious Dolls (HTM-7190)
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a positive and encouraging way to introduce children to the word of God," said an inventor, from Greensboro, N.C., "so I invented BIBLE BABIES. My design enables children to have fun while learning about the Bible and Biblical characters."
The invention provides an effective way to teach children about various characters and stories from the Bible. In doing so, it offers an alternative to traditional toys and learning tools. As a result, it could enhance fun and religious values and it could provide a wonderful gift for a young child or a new Christian. The invention features a unique design that is easy to use so it is ideal for Christian families, churches, schools, etc. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the National sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-HTM-7190, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-new-line-of-religious-dolls-htm-7190-301271474.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Gold Corp. to Present Advancements in its Mining Assets at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference on May 14th
- BBK Worldwide Launches the Engagement Solution Center for Decentralized and Post-Marketing Clinical Trial Success
- Hay Creek's 22 Hotel Properties Sign with Tripleseat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!