InventHelp Inventor Develops New Grinder Accessory for Marijuana (DNV-342)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
The patent-pending invention provides a new type of grinder accessory for individuals who smoke marijuana. In doing so, it allows users to grind marijuana buds into finer pieces. As a result, it saves time and effort and it helps reduce messes and waste. The invention features a compact and childproof design that is easy to use so it is ideal for individuals who smoke marijuana.
The original design was submitted to the
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-new-grinder-accessory-for-marijuana-dnv-342-301846573.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Social AI platform Chai announces strategic investment from CoreWeave at $450M valuation cap
- CGTN: 'Heart to Heart': How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
- TRIP.COM GROUP WELCOMES ITALIAN TOURISM MINISTER AND DELEGATION TO ITS HEADQUARTERS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!