InventHelp Inventor Develops New Arrow for Hunters and Archers (DNV-172)
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I was watching archery and thought there could be a better way to grasp, draw and nock an arrow," said an inventor, from Colorado Springs, Colo., "so I invented the ORION'S NOCK. My design saves time when preparing a shot and it could increase accuracy."
The patent-pending invention provides an easier way for an archer to grip and pull an arrow. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to conventional arrows. As a result, it saves time and effort and it could enhance performance. The invention features an innovative design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for hunters and archers. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Denver sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DNV-172, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-new-arrow-for-hunters-and-archers-dnv-172-301262046.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Jim Henson Company And Flavor Unit Entertainment Option Nicole Glover's Newly Released The Conductors for Feature Film
- Cyber Discovery Expert Available to Discuss the Difficulty of Bringing Systems Back Online After a Ransomware Attack like Colonial
- COVID Pandemic Accelerates International Consortium of Kidney Patients Seeking Care Innovations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!