InventHelp Inventor Develops Modified Hardhat to Increase Communication (OCM-1446)
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I thought there could be a better way to increase communication and safety on a jobsite," said an inventor, from Hermosa, Calif., "so I invented the VOICE. My design eliminates the need for workers to yell or run across the jobsite to communicate."
The patent-pending invention provides an improved hardhat to increase communication while working. In doing so, it enables workers to quickly and clearly communicate with each other. As a result, it enhances safety and convenience and it provides added peace of mind. The invention features a versatile design that is easy to wear and use so it is ideal for the construction industry and trade workers who wear hardhats. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Orange County sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-OCM-1446, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-modified-hardhat-to-increase-communication-ocm-1446-301218780.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MedChron LLC Launches Its Innovative New SaaS for Small to Mid Size Medical Practices, Optimizing CCM, CCP, and MWV Medicare Billing
- AB Science secures 6M€ in non-dilutive financing guaranteed by the French Government
- Power Plus Productions® Announces Expansion with New Offices in Salt Lake City, Utah