InventHelp Inventor Develops Modified Dresser to Prevent Tipping (IPL-797)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create an effective way to prevent children, pets and others from accidentally tipping or pulling a dresser over," said an inventor, from Anderson, Ind., "so I invented the SAFE-TY DRESSER. My design offers a safer alternative to traditional dressers and furniture pieces."
The patent-pending invention provides an improved dresser to prevent tipping accidents. It also ensures that valuables are secure. As a result, it enhances safety and it provides added protection and peace of mind. The invention features a secure and durable design that is convenient and safe to use so it is ideal for households. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Indianapolis sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-IPL-797, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-modified-dresser-to-prevent-tipping-ipl-797-301212270.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterPrivate IV InfraTech Partners Inc. Announces the Separate Trading of its Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing April 26, 2021
- Orsinger, Nelson, Downing & Anderson Partners Keith Nelson, Jeff Anderson Honored Among D Magazine's Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Rory Feek Releases ‘One Angel’ (feat. Dolly Parton) and ‘Small Talk Cafe’ (feat. Ricky Skaggs and Sharon White)