InventHelp Inventor Develops Kitchen Appliance to Keep Plates Clean (FRO-725)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create an alternative to washing dishes and using paper plates," said an inventor, from Bakersfield, Calif., "so I invented the ELOQUINT. My design relieves the stress of dealing with dirty dishes."
The invention provides a protective barrier between a plate and food. In doing so, it ensures that the plate remains clean while eating. As a result, it saves time and effort when washing dishes and it eliminates the need to use disposable plates. The invention features a sleek design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for households. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Fresno sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-FRO-725, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-kitchen-appliance-to-keep-plates-clean-fro-725-301245764.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Should You Be Buying Canadian Marijuana Stock Next Week In April?
- Kibali Goldmines Rejects SOKIMO Claim