InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Way to Secure a Vehicle Glovebox (CBA-3941)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a better way to secure and protect valuable items stored in a vehicle's glovebox," said an inventor, from N. Charleston, S.C., "so I invented the UNIQUE LOCK. My design offers an improved alternative to the traditional flimsy key lock on a glovebox door."
The invention provides enhanced security for a vehicle's glovebox. In doing so, it prevents a criminal from accessing the glovebox. As a result, it ensures that contained items are safe and it provides added peace of mind. The invention features an effective design that is easy to use and secure, so it is ideal for vehicle owners. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Columbia sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CBA-3941, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-improved-way-to-secure-a-vehicle-glovebox-cba-3941-301258215.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- More Than 100 Business Leaders Join Call To Discuss Non-Partisan Action Against Restrictive Voting Law Proposals
- GlycoMimetics to Present at AACR 2021 Meeting on Positive Therapeutic Effects of GMI-1757 in a Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Model
- St. Vincent Nurses Will Begin Sixth Week on Strike for Safer Patient Care on April 11, as Dallas-Based Tenet's Cost to Avoid Negotiating a Settlement Will Surpass $33.5 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!