InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Way to Secure a Vehicle Glovebox (CBA-3941)
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a better way to secure and protect valuable items stored in a vehicle's glovebox," said an inventor, from N. Charleston, S.C., "so I invented the UNIQUE LOCK. My design offers an improved alternative to the traditional flimsy key lock on a glovebox door."
The invention provides enhanced security for a vehicle's glovebox. In doing so, it prevents a criminal from accessing the glovebox. As a result, it ensures that contained items are safe and it provides added peace of mind. The invention features an effective design that is easy to use and secure, so it is ideal for vehicle owners. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Columbia sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CBA-3941, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-improved-way-to-secure-a-vehicle-glovebox-cba-3941-301241323.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICB Urges Illinois Legislators To Take Action To Curb Catalytic Converter Thefts
- Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind Launches Buoys to Collect Essential Atmospheric, Cold Pool, Animal Migration Data
- Onxeo Reports Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update