InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Storage Unit for Hats (SKC-604)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a handy storage system to keep baseball hats neat and organized," said an inventor, from Anchorage, Alaska, "so I invented the CAP CADDY. My design eliminates the need to store hats in storage boxes, drawers, bags or on shelves."
The invention provides an effective way to store and display baseball caps. In doing so, it offers an alternative to traditional storage units. As a result, it increases organization and it ensures that a particular cap can be easily accessed. The invention features a practical design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for households. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the National sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-SKC-604, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-improved-storage-unit-for-hats-skc-604-301219750.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday
- La CAJO suspend et demande la révocation du permis de vente d’alcool de Family Kitchen, Leamington, pour non-conformité
- Ice Cream That Tastes Like Cannabis, the Danks