InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Shade Accessory for Bicyclists (CPC-406)
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create an improved shade to protect a bicyclist against the sun's rays and heat," said an inventor, from Wethersfield, Conn., "so I invented the AERODYNAMIC BICYCLE SUN SHADE FROND. My design helps to keep a rider cool and safe without slowing him down."
The patent-pending invention provides protection against the sun while riding a bicycle. In doing so, it helps to keep the user cool and comfortable. It also reduces wind resistance and it eliminates the need to sacrifice speed. The invention features an adjustable design that is easy to apply, use, store and transport so it is ideal for bicyclists. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Connecticut sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CPC-406, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-improved-shade-accessory-for-bicyclists-cpc-406-301244405.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- From Creative Outlet to Cult Following
- Chubb Appoints Lyndsey Christofer Construction Industry Practice Leader
- Tuxera's File System Software Chosen by Orca Security for Their Enterprise Multi-Cloud Security Platform