InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Bug-Out Bag to Enhance Safety & Convenience (OTW-618)
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a convenient way to ensure that all the necessary survival items are readily available for use in one compact pack," said an inventor, from Apopka, Fla., "so I invented the FOWL'S PACK. My design eliminates the time and energy needed to find and purchase the various articles of safety and survival equipment separately."
The invention provides an improved bug-out bag for outdoor enthusiasts or during an emergency. In doing so, it ensures that the necessary equipment and items are ready for use. As a result, it increases convenience and it provides added safety. The invention features a portable design that is easy to use and transport so it is ideal for hunters, campers, hikers, survivalists, etc. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Ottawa sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-OTW-618, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-improved-bug-out-bag-to-enhance-safety--convenience-otw-618-301427593.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirnaomics will present clinical study results and development strategy for Cancer RNA Therapeutics at the 2022 Pre-ASCO China Summit
- Famous Amos Announces Second Cycle of $150,000 Grants and Mentorship to Black Businesses Through the 'Ingredients for Success Entrepreneurs Initiative'
- Harm Reduction Policies Key to Improve Europeans’ Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!