InventHelp Inventor Develops Hands-Free Support (FLA-3374)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I desired a means to ensure that my mobile phone was in view while still having my hands free to work," said an inventor from Stuart, Fla. "This inspired me to develop a device that would hang around the neck to support the phone."
He developed the CELL PHONE HOLDER that offers hands-free support of a cell phone to promote multitasking and improved posture that could reduce neck and shoulder pain. This lightweight, ergonomic and portable invention may protect the mobile device. Additionally, the phone could easily be installed and used.
The original design was submitted to the Florida sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-FLA-3374, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-hands-free-support-fla-3374-301271760.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Get "Dangerously Funny" with Jimmie Lee-The Jersey Outlaw In Newest Season of His Comedy TV Show
- Dream factory of lifestyle brands Onion Global Limited goes public
- Saga Pure: First quarter 2021 financial results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!