InventHelp Inventor Develops Hands-Free Accessory for Mobile Phones (DNV-208)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I needed a hands-free way to use my phone while talking or watching videos," said an inventor, from Denver, Colo., "so I invented the SPEAKER PHONE HOLDER. My design reduces hand strain and it could enhance entertainment."
The invention provides a hands-free way to support and use a mobile phone. In doing so, it eliminates the need to constantly hold the device or lean it against another surface. As a result, it provides added comfort and convenience and it increases sound quality. The invention features a portable and versatile design that is easy to use so it is ideal for the owners of mobile phones. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Denver sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DNV-208, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-hands-free-accessory-for-mobile-phones-dnv-208-301262043.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japanese Financial and Tech Giant, GMO Internet Group, Partners with Binance to Bring World's First Regulated JPY-Pegged Stablecoin 'GYEN' to the Masses
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd./
- Veritas Farms Announces Securities Purchase Agreement, Resignation of Current CEO and Appointment of New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!