InventHelp Inventor Develops Golf Accessory to Increase Convenience and Organization (DOD-1031)
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I needed a better way to use and dispose of tobacco products while golfing," said an inventor, from Bay City, Mich., "so I invented the GOLF CONVENIENCE HOLDER. My design increases convenience and it ensures that the golf cart is neat and organized."
The patent-pending invention provides a convenient ash tray and storage accessory for golfers. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to traditional storage methods. As a result, it ensures that golf tees, a spare ball, a cigar or cigarette, matches and a lighter are easily accessible, and it could save time and effort. The invention features a user-friendly design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for golfers and golf courses. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype model is available upon request.
The original design was submitted to the Detroit sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DOD-1031, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-golf-accessory-to-increase-convenience-and-organization-dod-1031-301259340.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milberg Wins $11.1 Million Verdict For IBM Sales Manager Fired After Reporting Bias
- Cotton Heritage opens a new Distribution Center in Texas!
- SkidPro Successfully Enforces Patent Technology