InventHelp Inventor Develops Golf Accessory to Increase Convenience & Organization (DOD-1031)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I needed a better way to use and dispose of tobacco products while golfing," said an inventor, from Bay City, Mich., "so I invented the GOLF CONVENIENCE HOLDER. My design increases convenience and it ensures that the golf cart is neat and organized."
The patent-pending invention provides a convenient ash tray and storage accessory for golfers. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to traditional storage methods. As a result, it ensures that golf tees, a spare ball, a cigar or cigarette, matches and a lighter are easily accessible, and it could save time and effort. The invention features a user-friendly design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for golfers and golf courses. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype model is available upon request.
The original design was submitted to the Detroit sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DOD-1031, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-golf-accessory-to-increase-convenience--organization-dod-1031-301244696.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lilly Presents New Data on Retevmo® (selpercatinib) in Advanced RET Fusion-Positive Gastrointestinal and Other Cancers at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
- Global Online Wig Store UNice Announces the Opening of its Membership System
- Snowboarders set to swap snowy slopes for sand dunes of Qatar