InventHelp Inventor Develops Gaming Accessories for Aerial Drones (DOD-1033)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to combine drone surveillance and navigation features to create a fun-filled targeting game," said an inventor, from Toledo, Ohio, "so I invented WHITTLE WOLVERINE D.A.R.T.Z. My design offers an exciting, innovative and safe alternative, as drones are becoming more regulated and banned do to popularity with flying restrictions."
The patent pending invention provides a unique set of gaming accessories for aerial drones. In doing so, it helps to prevent drone damage during game play. It also could enhance fun and entertainment and it offers an alternative to traditional games and activities. The invention features an innovative design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for the owners of aerial drones. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Detroit sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DOD-1033, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-gaming-accessories-for-aerial-drones-dod-1033-301212383.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Technology-backed 3rd Gen HAVAL H6 Debuts at Auto Shanghai 2021
- United Launch Alliance to Launch NROL-82 Mission to Support National Security
- Century Communities Announces Model Grand Opening at Deerbrooke in Leander, Texas