InventHelp Inventor Develops Formula for Removing Lace Front Wigs (ALL-2609)
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a quick and easy way to remove a lace wig from the head without damaging the hair," said an inventor, from Dacula, Ga., "so I invented the TROYAL LACE WIG REMOVER. My design helps to prevent damaged hair follicles and burnt scalps."
The invention eases the task of removing lace front wigs from the head. In doing so, it offers an alternative to alcohol-based removers that can damage the hair and scalp. As a result, it enhances safety and it saves time and effort. The invention features a safe and simple design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for individuals who wear lace front wigs. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-ALL-2609, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-formula-for-removing-lace-front-wigs-all-2609-301261946.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAOG Introduces International Approach To Targeting $5 Billion CBD Nutraceutical Market
- PMCF Introduces New Managing Director - Ellen Clark
- Camp Kids Are Kids Chicago Youngsters Facing Cancer to Enjoy Virtual Campout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!