InventHelp Inventor Develops Effective Training Aid for Basketball Players (DLL-3794)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a simple accessory to encourage proper hand and finger placement when shooting a basketball," said an inventor, from Arlington, Texas, "so I invented the patent-pending PURE SHOOTER. My design prevents the hand from getting in the way of a perfect shot."
The invention provides a training aid to improve shooting accuracy for basketball players. In doing so, it reduces the number of errant shots. As a result, it enhances performance and control. The invention features a compact and portable design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for basketball players. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Dallas sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DLL-3794, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-effective-training-aid-for-basketball-players-dll-3794-301212409.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate
- Blueprint Medicines Data Highlight Clinical Leadership in Systemic Mastocytosis at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!