InventHelp Inventor Develops Effective Device for Trimming Tree Branches (PIT-1139)
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a quick and easy way to trim branches that can't be reached by hand," said an inventor, from Chicora, Pa., "so I invented the TREE BRANCH SHEAR. My design enables you to reach and cut tree limbs in a safer manner."
The patent-pending invention provides an improved device for pruning trees. In doing so, it offers a safer alternative than using a chain saw in a traditional cherry picker bucket. As a result, it increases efficiency and safety. The invention features an effective design that is easy to operate so it is ideal for tree services, landscapers, farmers and electric utility workers. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Pittsburgh sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-PIT-1139, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-effective-device-for-trimming-tree-branches-pit-1139-301213059.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aberdeen Global Dynamic Dividend Fund Announces Monthly Distribution
- Updated Time - International Paper CEO to Speak at 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Industrials Conference
- March AMK Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!