InventHelp Inventor Develops Device to Safeguard Knives in the Kitchen (CNC-531)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "My mother has dementia and I thought there should be a way to safeguard sharp knives in the kitchen," said an inventor, from Rock Hill, S.C., "so I invented the KNIFE LOCK. My design eliminates the need to hide knives and it ensures that the knives can be safely accessed in the kitchen when cooking."
The patent-pending invention provides an effective way to secure knives within a kitchen. In doing so, it prevents children and mentally challenged people from accessing sharp knives. As a result, it enhances safety and it provides protection and peace of mind. The invention features a secure and durable design that is easy to use so it is ideal for households and restaurants. Additionally, a prototype model is available upon request and it is producible in design variations including a manual and an electronic version.
The original design was submitted to the Charlotte sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CNC-531, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-device-to-safeguard-knives-in-the-kitchen-cnc-531-301262132.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japanese Financial and Tech Giant, GMO Internet Group, Partners with Binance to Bring World's First Regulated JPY-Pegged Stablecoin 'GYEN' to the Masses
- Questerre reports first quarter 2021 results
- Exro Technologies Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!