InventHelp Inventor Develops Cooling System for Parked Vehicles (HLW-2331)
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a convenient cooling system for the interior of a car parked in hot and sunny conditions," said an inventor, from Miami, Fla., "so I invented the SOLAR DASHBOARD A/C UNIT. My design provides added protection and comfort for passengers and pets within a parked car."
The invention provides an improved way to keep the interior of a parked vehicle cool. In doing so, it prevents the interior from getting too hot when parked in the hot sunlight. As a result, it enhances comfort and safety and it could make returning to the vehicle more pleasurable. The invention features an effective design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for vehicle owners. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Hollywood/Miami sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-HLW-2331, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-cooling-system-for-parked-vehicles-hlw-2331-301245770.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mhome Co-edited Provincial Standard Technical Specification Released by Guangdong Provincial Government in China
- Covid-19: Majority of Europeans sees negative long-term consequences
- SS&C GlobeOp Hedge Fund Performance Index and Capital Movement Index