InventHelp Inventor Develops Cooling Safety System (LCC-5135)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --"My 12-year-old grandson inspired me with this invention," said an inventor from Pine Grove, Pa. "This led me to develop a means to protect the interior of vehicles from overheating."
He developed THE RYDER AUTO SAFETY FAN to provide enhanced safety and peace of mind by automatically ventilating and cooling the vehicle's interior. This invention could prevent the interior of the vehicle from overheating to reduce the incidence of children and pets suffering hyperthermia and possibly dying. It could also eliminate burns from hot seat belt buckles, steering wheel rims or leather seats. Additionally, it could provide enhanced comfort when entering a vehicle in warm weather.
The original design was submitted to the Lancaster sales office of InventHelp. It is currently patent-pending and is available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-LCC-5135, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-cooling-safety-system-lcc-5135-301250880.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’