InventHelp Inventor Develops Cooling Accessory to Provide Relief from the Heat (RSD-146)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a simple way to stay cool on a hot day," said an inventor, from San Jacinto, Calif., "so I invented the KEEP COOL. My design provides portable cooling relief from the heat."
The invention provides cooling relief from the heat. In doing so, it enhances comfort. It also could provide added safety when engaging in activities in moderate and extreme heat and it could reduce the incidence of heat exhaustion and other heat-related illnesses. The invention features an effective design that is easy to wear so it is ideal for members of the labor force, beach goers, outdoor enthusiasts, etc. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Riverside sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-RSD-146, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-cooling-accessory-to-provide-relief-from-the-heat-rsd-146-301219830.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TRUFF Showcases Signature Flavor in New Black Truffle Oil Offering
- TSD Global Announces Grand Opening of New Las Vegas Location, Creating 300 Local Area Jobs
- To Celebrate The Arrival Of "F9" In Theaters June 25 Universal Pictures Announces "Fast Fridays" Eight Weeks Of Free Nationwide Screenings Of Every Previous "Fast And Furious&