InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Ladder Accessory for Painters (DOD-1030)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I'm a painter and I needed a more convenient way to keep paint and various painting supplies close while working on a ladder," said an inventor, from Reading, Mich., "so I invented the PAINTER'S HELPER. My design eliminates the hassle of climbing up and down the ladder to get supplies."
The patent-pending invention provides an effective way to hold painting items while on a ladder. In doing so, it ensures that paint, brushes, rollers and other items are easily accessible. As a result, it enhances safety and convenience and it saves time and effort. The invention features a durable and lightweight design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for painters, contractors and do-it-yourselfers.
The original design was submitted to the Detroit sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DOD-1030, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-convenient-ladder-accessory-for-painters-dod-1030-301262067.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAIR to Media Outlets: Stop Calling Israeli Attacks on Palestinians Protesting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid 'Clashes' - #SaveSheikhJarrah
- TAL Education Group Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Sen. Jon Ossoff Announces that Clark Atlanta University Will Receive Approximately $16.4 Million from the American Rescue Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!