InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Charge Outlet (NJD-2324)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "We are frustrated when our children take the charging cord from its standard location," said inventors from Wall, N.J. "This inspired us to develop an outlet featuring an incorporated charge cord."
They developed the patent-pending SMART OUTLET to prevent the loss, misplacement or theft of standard charge cords. This invention would provide an improved means to power mobile electronics that could save valuable space while reducing clutter. Additionally, it would feature an efficient and convenient design. This easy to install as well as use invention would ensure that a charge cord was always available in a wall outlet.
The original design was submitted to the New Jersey sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-NJD-2324, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-convenient-charge-outlet-njd-2324-301273218.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G7 Leaders Unite Around Ambitious Global Conservation Agenda
- China to deepen reform, opening-up, expand cooperation in new era
- Marcus Ericsson, Honda Win Opening Round of Detroit Doubleheader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!