InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Accessory for Caulking Guns (DNV-207)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I've worked on houses for 40 years and I thought there could be a better way to apply caulk," said an inventor, from Colorado Springs, Colo., "so I invented the CAULK MATE. My design eliminates the need to work on my hands and knees and it enhances safety when caulking on top of a ladder."
The invention provides a more effective way to utilize a caulking gun. In doing so, it increases the user's reach. As a result, it reduces the bending and straining required when working at floor level or on a ladder. The invention features a practical design that is easy to apply and use so it is ideal for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Additionally, it is producible in design variations, it can be adapted for use on most typical caulking tubes and a prototype is available.
The original design was submitted to the Denver sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DNV-207, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-convenient-accessory-for-caulking-guns-dnv-207-301244401.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clark Atlanta University and the University of Liberia Host Virtual Signing Ceremony to Establish Partnership of Educational Advancement
- Esports Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Abacus completes non-brokered private placement