InventHelp Inventor Develops Combination Foot Cleaner and Massager (CCT-4486)
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted a quick and easy way to clean my feet after walking around the house without shoes," said an inventor from Cincinnati, Ohio. "With this invention, I no longer need to worry about getting the furniture dirty when I put my feet up on the couch or step into bed."
She developed DIRT AWAY as a novel method of cleansing feet without soap and water. Not only does it remove germs and bacteria effectively, it provides relaxing foot therapy for pain relief as well. Versatile for use anywhere in the home, this novel unit helps keep furniture and bedding clean and free of foot dirt. It also takes less time and effort than manual washing and drying. In addition, it is convenient, practical easy to use, affordably priced, and easily transportable for when you travel or go on vacation.
The original design was submitted to the Cincinnati sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CCT-4486, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market In North America- Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Co Diagnostics Inc., among others to contribute to the market growth
- Sohu.com to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 14, 2021
- New Fortress Energy Announces First Quarter 2021 Results; Forms Joint Venture with Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure LLC Focused on Renewable and Clean Fuels; Declares Dividend of $0.10 per C
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!