InventHelp Inventor Develops Accurate Accessory for Positioning a Sprinkler (HUN-984)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I was tired of remeasuring my yard every time I repositioned my stake-mounted sprinkler after cutting the grass," said an inventor, from Pearland, Texas, "so I invented the patent-pending SPRINKLER STAKE POSITIONER. My design enables you to quickly and easily reposition a stake-mounted sprinkler in your preferred location."
The invention ensures that a stake-mounted sprinkler is accurately positioned for each use. In doing so, it eliminates guesswork or the need to search for the proper position. As a result, it saves time and effort and it increases efficiency and precision. The invention features a durable design that is easy to install and use so it is ideal for households. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Houston sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-HUN-984, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-accurate-accessory-for-positioning-a-sprinkler-hun-984-301212299.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Andrews McMeel Universal Vice Chairman and Andrews McMeel Publishing CEO Kathleen Andrews Dies
- PLUG SHAREHOLDER FILING DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Plug Power, Inc.
- Half of Kids with Inflammatory Syndrome After COVID-19 Have Neurologic Symptoms