InventHelp Inventor Develop Protective Accessory for Hot Kitchen Handles (MTN-3587)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I got a new oven and microwave and the stainless steel handles would become very hot while cooking," said an inventor, from Harrison, N.Y. "I needed a safe way to utilize them without burning my hands, so I invented the MICRO-MITTY. My design offers an improved alternative to using traditional oven mitts and potholders."
The invention provides a protective barrier between the hands and handles that may be hot. In doing so, it helps to prevent painful burns. As a result, it enhances safety and it provides added protection and peace of mind. The invention features a versatile and portable design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for households, commercial kitchens and any business with hot surfaces/handles. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Manhattan sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-MTN-3587, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develop-protective-accessory-for-hot-kitchen-handles-mtn-3587-301261464.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NFL FLAG, NAIA, Atlanta Falcons Host Inaugural Women's Flag Football Finals At Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- SoCalGas Invites Los Angeles Area Restaurants to Apply for Pandemic Relief through the Restaurants Care Resilience Fund
- Vacation Ownership Consultants: Beware of Timeshare Resale Scams
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!