InventHelp Inventor Designs More Convenient and Comfortable Earbuds (PHO-2092)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I'm an exercise fanatic who likes to listen to music while working out, but it's frustrating having to deal with conventional earbuds while moving," said an inventor from Phoenix, Ariz. "In order to solve this problem, I conceived of my design."
The easy-to-use, compact WIRELESS EARBUDS provides a more convenient and comfortable way to wear earbuds. It avoids entanglement and hassle, as well as allows for free movement.
The original design was submitted to the Phoenix office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 14-PHO-2092, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-designs-more-convenient-and-comfortable-earbuds-pho-2092-301246694.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Online Wig Store UNice Announces the Opening of its Membership System
- Else Nutrition Issues Shares for Services
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on Novel Approach to PRMT5 Inhibition that Selectively Targets the PRMT5/MTA Complex in MTAP-Deleted Cancer Models