Introducing New Thermosil 7005 from FMi Chemical
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Ready-to-Use, Heat-Resistant Sealant for Jet Engines and More
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- New Thermosil 7005, from FMi Chemical, is a one-part, low-density, heat-resistant silicone sealant used to form a void-free airtight seal for high-speed turbine blades in jet engines. Ready-to-use, with no mixing or degassing required, Thermosil 7005 facilitates faster throughput in aircraft manufacturing, maintenance, and overhaul operations.
According to FMi, Thermosil 7005 features a securely cross-linked glass-polymer matrix for maximum durability. The product allows turbine blade abrasion without transferring material to the blade surface. Plus, it is free of glass agglomerates that can clog turbine vane cooling holes. Thermosil 7005 is self-leveling, making it ideal for deep-section applications. It has a standard cure cycle of one (1) hour in-mold at 300˚ F. When cured, 7005 maintains optimum elasticity and sealing performance at operating temperatures up to 550˚ F.
FMi states that Thermosil 7005 offers void-filling and sealing solutions for applications where a low-density, flexible, machinable, heat-resistant sealant is required. Thermosil 7005 is non-hazardous and available in one-gallon pails, dispensing gun cartridges, and a range of custom packaging options to meet customer-specific needs.
FMi Chemical is a leading supplier of nonmetallic aerospace sealants, compounds, and coatings for aircraft manufacturing and MRO. For more information about the company's products, laboratory services, accreditations, and custom repackaging services, please visit fmichemical.com.
FMi Chemical, Inc., 4 Northwood Drive, Bloomfield, CT 06002 USA (+1) 860-243-3222 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Dave Fusco, Consulting Director Marketing Communications | 860-306-0665 | email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-new-thermosil-7005-from-fmi-chemical-301266227.html
SOURCE FMi Chemical, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AffaMed Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Vijay Karwal as Chief Financial Officer
- The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra Selects Brightcove to Power New Digital Platform
- Applied BioMath, LLC Provides Systems Pharmacology Modeling in Oncology for Antengene
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!