Important Supermarket Chain In South America Stops Selling Unilever Ice Cream Due To Boycott Against Israel
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GUAYAQUIL, Ecuador, July 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- El Rosado Group, which owns one of the largest supermarket chain in Ecuador with over 180 stores around the country, has taken the decision to withdraw from all it's businesses all ice cream manufactured by Unilever, joining the initiative of other supermarkets around the world against the unfair boycott of this multinational against some Jews in Israel.
About El Rosado Group:
El Rosado Group is one of the most important companies in Ecuador. In addition to being an example of innovation and growth, it has created thousands of jobs through its different activities. The corporation owns supermarket chains, toy stores, department stores, home centers, cinemas, shopping centers and food franchises, in the most important cities of the country.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/important-supermarket-chain-in-south-america-stops-selling-unilever-ice-cream-due-to-boycott-against-israel-301340606.html
SOURCE Grupo El Rosado
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center Holding Annual "Making Strides Community Event" Virtually, Powered by Seattle-area MBE Zeacon
- ACE Exchange's Asia-First LGBT-themed NFT Collectable Receives Overwhelming Response
- Kong Inc. Unveils Cloud Connectivity Innovator Award Winners at Virtual Kong Summit 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!