INVESTOR ALERT: AFN Law PLLC Is Investigating Securities Law Claims Against the Organizers of the FEI-TRIBE Initial DEX Offering ("IDO")
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK and SEATTLE, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the recent FEI-TRIBE initial DEX offering, the FEI token has failed to maintain its $1 peg, and its governance token TRIBE has dropped by approximately 40% since launch.
If you invested in the Fei-Tribe IDO or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Angus F. Ni of AFN Law PLLC at (646) 453-7294 or by e-mail at email@example.com
ABOUT AFN Law PLLC
AFN Law PLLC is one of the few firms in the country with cryptocurrency class action experience, having participated in the successful prosecution of the securities class action against the organizers of the Tezos ICO. AFN is also currently prosecuting a class action arising out of the Atonomi ICO.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investor-alert-afn-law-pllc-is-investigating-securities-law-claims-against-the-organizers-of-the-fei-tribe-initial-dex-offering-ido-301264469.html
SOURCE AFN Law PLLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SafeEarth Donates $100,000 to The Ocean Cleanup Kicking Off Blockchain Eco Project
- TechMet closes its second funding round at $120M
- Faber-Castell significantly lowers corporate carbon footprint