INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION LAUNCHES "HEROES IN HEALTH CARE" INITIATIVE CUTTING TUITION COSTS FOR FIRST RESPONDERS & FRONTLINE WORKERS
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
LEADING HEALTH COACH SCHOOL OPENS AFFORDABLE "WHOLE PERSON HEALTH" COURSE TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN LIVING HEALTHIER LIVES
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, March 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), the world's largest and most reputable institution focused on nutrition and health coaching, launched its "Heroes in Health Care" initiative in honor of health care heroes and first responders.
IIN is offering significant tuition breaks to those who have kept communities safe and have gone above and beyond during the pandemic. Proof of eligibility for health care workers and first responders is required as part of the initiative, which can be found here.
"COVID-19 has turned our world upside down this year, and during this period many people have been called upon to support us in extraordinary ways," says IIN's Chief Executive Officer Lynda Cloud. "Today we want to honor our health care heroes who have worked tirelessly to help keep us healthy and safe. As a small token of our appreciation, we launched the Health Care Hero initiative as a way to help support our health care workers in taking care of their well-being and thank them for their exceptional service."
Additionally, IIN understands the need for guidance in health and wellness for everyone during the pandemic. To provide greater access to its health and wellness programming, IIN is expanding its offerings beyond current students and graduates, and opening select courses to the public.
The newest offering, Whole Person Health, is an affordable, self-paced course that is available to not only IIN students and graduates but to anyone interested in wellness. Featuring exclusive content from 13 pioneers, this course allows people to learn how to take care of their health using a mind-body-spirit approach.
Hosted by Integrative Nutrition, the Whole Person Health program features renowned experts in health and wellness, including:
- Deepak Chopra, MD, world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation and best-selling author
- Lissa Rankin, MD, leading physician, speaker, mystic, and New York Times bestseller
- Max Lugavere, author of the New York Times bestselling book Genius Foods
- Sahara Rose, Ayurveda expert, bestselling author of Idiot's Guide to Ayurveda
- Andrew Weil, MD, world-renowned leader and pioneer in integrative medicine
"Taking care of our health is at the forefront of everyone's minds as we continue to navigate these trying times and we didn't want cost to be an issue," explained Jim Curtis, IIN's Head of Brand and Chief Revenue Officer.
About Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)Institute for Integrative Nutrition is the largest and most reputable online health coaching and nutrition school, with over 110,000 students and graduates in 175 countries.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/institute-for-integrative-nutrition-launches-heroes-in-health-care-initiative-cutting-tuition-costs-for-first-responders--frontline-workers-301247651.html
SOURCE Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyzon Motors Appoints Adam Kroll as Chief Administrative Officer
- The Real Brokerage Inc. Announces that it Expects 217% Q1 Revenue Growth YoY to $9.3 Million; 82% Agent Growth to 1,895 Agents; Value of Closed Transactions Growth of 234% to $374 Million
- Strategic Resources Hires Vice President Finland Operations