IIG, Dan Ribacoff, Lance Ribacoff, Lisa Ribacoff, Named a Top Private Investigator Firm in New York City
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dan Ribacoff, CEO of IIGPI says "it is a great honor to be recognized as a leader in our profession." Dan founded the firm over 30 years ago and has written a book titled I Spy: How to be your Own Private Investigator.
Lance Ribacoff, Operations Manager of IIG shared that "this is another great achievement for the firm! Previously, our company was named as One of the Top 15 Private Investigators in the United States."
Lisa Ribacoff, manager of the Credibility Assessment Division, stated, "I am beaming with pride! The family business is over 30 years old and is an established force in the industry. Our capabilities are worldwide and very diverse."
International Investigative Group offers a variety of investigative services to corporate and personal clientele throughout the United States and the world. To contact Dan Ribacoff, Lisa Ribacoff, or Lance Ribacoff, please email email@example.com or call (212) 987-0808 or (800) 766-2779.
SOURCE International Investigative Group, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adapting to change: sustaining care in a new world
- Los Angeles Jury Returns $4.8 Million Verdict in Cosmetic Talc Mesothelioma Case
- CAPS launches Earth Day quiz: environmental protection, population growth, and immigration--can you connect the dots?