ICF Coaching in Organizations (CIO) Announces 2021 Global Board
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
CIO is a membership association for for-profit and nonprofit organizations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LEXINGTON, Ky., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ICF Coaching in Organizations has announced the 2021 Global Board. Preeti D'Mello (India) has been elected as board chair, and Renée Robertson was selected as vice president and chief staff officer. The Global Board is comprised of four directors selected by a Nominating Task Force, the VP of ICF Coaching in Organizations (a staff role) and the CEO, who serves as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
CIO's Global Board will be charged with setting the strategic direction for the organization.
"Now is the time for business leaders to redefine the ways of working and explore how to integrate coaching into their ecosystems. At CIO, our mission is to inspire and enable organizations by providing the gold standards to continually develop their coaching capacity and capability as a mindset, skillset and ultimately an integral part of their culture. I am grateful to lead CIO in this mission to transform how people and organizations work," Robertson said.
The 2021 ICF Coaching in Organizations Global Board is comprised of:
- Preeti D'Mello, Chair (India)
- Andrea Wanerstrand, PCC (USA), Vice-Chair
- Lillian LeBlanc, PCC (USA), Secretary/Treasurer (United States)
- Joydeep Bose (Singapore)
- Iftikar Nadeem, PCC (Saudi Arabia)
- Renée Robertson, PCC (USA), Vice President, ICF Coaching in Organizations
- Pat Mathews, MCC (USA), Global Board Chair
- Magdalena Nowicka Mook (USA), CEO, ICF
*ICF Global Board Representative
More information is available at coachingfederation.org/coaching-in-organizations.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the world's largest organization leading the global advancement of the coaching profession and fostering coaching's role as an integral part of a thriving society. Founded in 1995, its 40,000-plus members located in more than 140 countries and territories work toward common goals of enhancing awareness of coaching and upholding the integrity of the profession through lifelong learning and upholding the highest ethical standards. Through the work of its six unique family organizations, ICF empowers professional coaches, coaching clients, organizations, communities and the world through coaching.
Tyler Parker, Communications and Community Engagement Coordinator, ICF +1.859.551.3902 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE International Coaching Federation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Katalon Released the Continuous Testing Navigator White Paper | Craft the Right Strategies to Thrive in 2021
- Professional Physical Therapy Expands With Two Simultaneous Acquisitions
- BRANDSTARS Announces 2021 Korea Representative Brand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!