Hyundai Expands NEXO Fuel Cell SUV Availability In San Diego County at Hyundai Escondido
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
- NEXO is the World's First and Only Hydrogen-Powered Production SUV - EPA-estimated, Zero-emissions Range of 380 miles - Substantial Hydrogen Infrastructure of 45 Stations in California - Hyundai Escondido: First NEXO dealer in San Diego County and Fifth in California
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As California continues to lead the nation in clean air initiatives, Hyundai fuels the advancement of sustainable mobility and zero emissions solutions with its NEXO fuel cell SUV, now available at Hyundai Escondido in San Diego County. Hyundai Escondido is the first NEXO dealer in San Diego County and the fifth in California, with two dedicated dealerships in Northern California and three in Southern California. NEXO can be leased for $379 for 36 months, including complimentary hydrogen fuel for three years (up to $15,000), and free maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles.
"With quick, five-minute refueling times, impressive driving range of 380 miles and zero harmful emissions, Hyundai NEXO represents the future of sustainable driving solutions, and we're excited that Hyundai Escondido now offers the NEXO to our customers in San Diego County," said Randy Parker, senior vice president, National Sales, Hyundai Motor America.
NEXO is the technological flagship of Hyundai's growing eco-vehicle portfolio. Based on a dedicated vehicle platform, NEXO is the cleanest, longest-range (380 mile) zero-emissions mid-size SUV on the road. NEXO refueling is as short as five minutes, allowing a consumer lifestyle similar to a comparable gasoline-powered SUV in terms of both range and refueling speed.
Hyundai is a pioneer in proprietary hydrogen fuel cell technology and continues to spearhead the advancement and research of fuel cell systems to reach a global hydrogen society spanning beyond mere transportation. In 2020, Hyundai announced the expansion of its partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy to support the DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program which addresses the technical barriers and works to accelerate the progress of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies across a range of applications and sectors.
Substantial Hydrogen Infrastructure of 45 Stations in California
Hyundai Motor America At Hyundai Motor America, we believe everyone deserves better. From the way we design and build our cars to the way we treat the people who drive them, making things better is at the heart of everything we do. Hyundai's technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel cell vehicles is backed by Hyundai Assurance—our promise to create a better experience for customers. Hyundai vehicles are sold and serviced through more than 820 dealerships nationwide and nearly half of those sold in the U.S. are built at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please visit our media website at www.HyundaiNews.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hyundai-expands-nexo-fuel-cell-suv-availability-in-san-diego-county-at-hyundai-escondido-301275217.html
SOURCE Hyundai Motor America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lorain County Community College Honors Graduating Class with "Doors of Opportunity"
- Gov. Newsom's May Revise Budget Proposal Misses Historic Opportunity to Address State's Severe Homeownership Inequities
- 'Asleep In The Back' Collection From elbow Premieres May 7 on Digital Services For 20th Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!