Huntington Bancshares To Present At The 2021 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (Nasdaq: HBAN; www.huntington.com) will be participating in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Zach Wasserman, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present virtually to analysts and investors at 10:40 AM (Eastern Time). He will discuss business, financial performance, and strategic initiatives. The presentation will include forward-looking statements.
Interested investors may access the live audio presentation in the investor relations section of Huntington's website (www.huntington.com). A replay of the webcast will be archived on the website.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with $120 billion of assets and a network of 839 full-service branches, including 11 Private Client Group offices, and 1,330 ATMs across seven Midwestern states. Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates provide consumer, small business, commercial, treasury management, wealth management, brokerage, trust, and insurance services. Huntington also provides vehicle finance, equipment finance, national settlement, and capital market services that extend beyond its core states. Visit huntington.com for more information.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/huntington-bancshares-to-present-at-the-2021-rbc-capital-markets-financial-institutions-conference-301234972.html
SOURCE Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate
- The Explosive Gel Category Heats Up with the Introduction of Gelee™, from the Makers of Intellibed, Expanding the Availability of Revolutionary Gel Matrix® Mattress Technology to a Broader Consumer
- Greenbank Capital Portfolio Company Staminier Raises C$17m, and Completes Substantia Acquisition