Hub International Acquires The Assets Of Pennsylvania-Based Davis Trachtenberg, Inc.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading global insurance brokerage, announced today that it has acquired the assets of Davis Trachtenberg, Inc. (DTI). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Located in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, DTI is a full-service insurance agency providing clients with commercial and personal insurance. Robert Davis, Principal of DTI, will join Hub Northeast.
"DTI is the latest addition to our growing team in Greater Philadelphia," said Dennis O'Neill, President of Hub Greater Philadelphia. "We are pleased to have DTI join us in establishing this region to better serve the market and our clients."
About Hub's M&A ActivitiesHub International Limited is committed to growing organically and through acquisitions to expand its geographic footprint and strengthen industry and product expertise. For more information on the Hub M&A experience, visit WeAreHub.com.
About Hub InternationalHeadquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Hub International Limited is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing risk management, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management products and services. With more than 13,000 employees in offices located throughout North America, Hub's vast network of specialists brings clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy, so clients are ready for tomorrow. For more information, please visit www.hubinternational.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hub-international-acquires-the-assets-of-pennsylvania-based-davis-trachtenberg-inc-301241857.html
SOURCE Hub International Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jolta Announces That It Will Serve As The First U.S. Distributor For Faraday Future
- Carbon Balancing: A Practical and Local Way to Make a Positive Impact
- Vantagepoint AI Named a Best Place to Work AGAIN By The Tampa Bay Business Journal