Houston We're Here! Ballard Designs Brings "How to Decorate Houston" to Life with Retail Store Opening
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, March 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Retail and ecommerce for furniture and home décor see big boost in Texas Upper Gulf Coast region this week as Ballard Designs opens its first Houston location. Look for special events and podcasting tips from local interior designers for five days straight.
Ballard Designs, multi-channel home décor and furniture design company, officially opens its first Houston store this week. This is the 17th retail location nationally for the trending furnishings company.
Ballard's newly designed 10,000 square foot space in River Oaks Shopping Center houses fully decorated room vignettes, furniture, fabrics, lighting, drapery, hardware, and accessories and provides complimentary design service.
Dominic Milanese, Senior Director of Retail for Ballard Designs reports that, "Ballard Design's four best-selling products in the Houston area in 2020 were fabrics and drapery hardware – and that was strictly online shopping."
Milanese added, "Now that the River Oaks physical store is open with samples of our 400-plus gorgeous fabrics, it'll be perfectly easy for Houston designers and homeowners to come view and compare fabrics, and make their design decisions."
Opening celebrations continue all week with the hugely popular "How to Decorate" podcast airing March 22-28 with 5 top Houston interior designers on their favorite subjects:
- Marie Flanigan on finishes and colors
- Sherrell Neal on detailed approaches to traditional design
- Illa Gaunt on choosing the perfect art
- Meg Lonergan on worldly southern style
- Jacob Medina on blending contemporary with multi-era styles
Special store hours and social distancing protocols will also be in place.
Ballard Designs is an omnichannel retailer offering a unique curation of home furnishings and decor from all periods and provenance. We travel the world for inspiration. Ballard also offers hundreds of custom options, expert design advice and inspiration, empowering customers to unleash their inner decorator. Ballard Designs is one of the Qurate Retail Group portfolio brands, including QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Frontgate®, Garnett Hill® and Grandin Road®.
Media Contact: Ann Bailey 678-488-6516 firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/houston-were-here--ballard-designs-brings-how-to-decorate-houston-to-life-with-retail-store-opening-301251046.html
SOURCE Ballard Designs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arabic Language Armenian Genocide Source Materials Now Available On Armenian National Institute Website
- Gary Gensler Sworn in as Member of the SEC
- Transportation Secretary Buttigieg says it's 'time to reckon with issues that are literally physically built into our transportation infrastructure.'