Hodges Ward Elliott Arranges Sale of Five Omni Hotels & Resorts Properties
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
HWE completes transaction selling the five-property, 1,729-key portfolio
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AUSTIN, Texas, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hodges Ward Elliott ("HWE"), the premier boutique real estate capital markets advisor, arranged the sale of five Omni Hotels & Resorts properties. The five full-service hotels encompassing 1,729 keys located across the five burgeoning MSAs of Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Jacksonville.
An HWE team composed of John Bourret, Managing Director, Daniel Peek, President, Hotel Group, Austin Brooks, Director and David Auer, Associate, represented the seller, TRT Holdings, Inc. in the transaction.
While all five properties are currently branded and managed by Omni Hotels & Resorts, each of the properties will be renovated and re-branded by the new owner.
Located in five of the nation's 15 largest cities, the hotels offer great exposure to the high-growth markets of Texas and Florida. Positioned in dynamic submarkets within their respective metros, the properties are poised to benefit from strong post-COVID recovery rooted in stout market fundamentals. Additionally, the hotels' excellent locations provide access to a wide array of demand generators including Fortune 500 companies, major international airports, medical & university campuses and numerous tourism/leisure attractions.
About Hodges Ward Elliott:
Hodges Ward Elliott ("HWE") is the premier boutique real estate capital markets advisor, empowered to deliver exceptional results across a broad spectrum of business lines and product types. HWE's multi-disciplined platform includes commercial, hotel and debt capital markets teams, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Washington D.C., and London. As a privately held company, HWE is dedicated to cultivating long-term client relationships and takes pride in the reputation and track record established over its 45-year history. HWE has closed over $70 billion of transactions, including more than $26 billion over the past 5 years. For more information, please visit https://hodgeswardelliott.com/.
Contact: Great Ink – 908-392-0333, Tom Nolan (email@example.com)
SOURCE Hodges Ward Elliott
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mack-Cali Announces $255 Million Sale of Short Hills Office Portfolio Advancing Suburban Office Sales Momentum
- NextGen TV demo shows how journalists can use technology to fight misinformation
- Vertex Aerospace Awarded $881M NAVAIR E-6B CLS Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!