Hisense will Launch the Sonic Screen Laser TV at IFA 2019 in Berlin
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QINGDAO, China, Aug. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Hisense, the leader of Chinese laser TV, will soon launch the sonic screen laser TV at the IFA in Berlin on September 6, 2019. This is another technological breakthrough of Hisense in the field of laser display after Trichroma™ Laser TV.
The Hisense sonic screen laser TV brings sound (40-18kHz) directly from the screen, and with the diaphragm of the Distributed-Mode Loudspeaker vibrating in a complex pattern over its entire surface, it guarantees consistent output level and undistorted time response in all directions. The greatest advantage of the Hisense sonic screen laser TV is the sense of synchronization combined with sound and image. The sound effects also perform better than common built-in TV speakers. The Hisense sonic screen laser TV is planned to be mass produced later this year.
Hisense started to actively lay out the laser display field in 2007, and officially launched the first ultra-short laser TV globally in 2014. In the past five years, Hisense has continuously deepened the technical innovation of laser TV and completed several technical iterations. Currently, Hisense has more than 600 international patents related to laser display. According to statistics, the sales volume of laser TVs of 80 inches or above accounted for 56% of the Chinese market from January to June 2019. Laser TVs has become the mainstream of large-screen TVs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - Equestrian Eventing Dressage Day 2
- CBOA Financial, Inc. Reports Consolidated Earnings of $1,277,000 in 2Q 2021
- CEMIG Geracão e Transmissão S.A. Announces Early Tender Date Results of its Cash Tender Offer for its 9.250% Senior Notes due 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!