Hisense Launched First Social TV With Exclusive Hi Table Interactive System in Chinese Market
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, Aug. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Hisense, a leading television and appliance manufacturer, launched its brand-new Social TV with Hi Table interactive system for large-screen social scenarios in Chinese market. Hisense Social TV will provide users with the experiences of highly futuristic interactive scenarios, including six-party video chat, cinema sharing, 3D Avatar Karaoke, AI fitness, AI visual recognition, multi-screen communication, future life scenarios and AIOT, which allows the TV to become the center of smart life.
Hisense Social TV with Hi Table system will become the platform of home entertainment and interaction. The features of six-party video chat and cinema sharing will support users to allow real-time chat with family and friends when they are watching TV shows and sports matches together.
Through 3D Avatar karaoke, users could sing karaoke in virtual scenarios such as Tokyo, Paris and any other places they like, and the 5G technology makes it possible to invite friends to sing online together. With AI fitness function, the social TV allows users to exercise in their living room under the guidance of AI body posture. The AI visual recognition function of Hisense social TV is even more powerful. If users want to take a photo, they can just tell the TV. The TV can also help users analyze appearances and compare with a pop star. With the assistance of the functions, customized service such as dressing-up, calories monitor will come true.
According to Hisense, the price of the 55-inch flagship social TV S7E is ¥6499, and the standard S7 is ¥4999.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hisense-launched-first-social-tv-with-exclusive-hi-table-interactive-system-in-chinese-market-300904248.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadtree Announces Acquisition of Sayres and Associates, Leading Defense Contractor
- Verra Mobility Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call
- California’s Eviction Protections Remain in Effect Through September 30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!