Hisense Air Conditioner Getting World's First JQA's Fresh Air Certification
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QINGDAO, China, June 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently, Quality Assurance Organization of Japan (JQA), the Japan's state-authorized certification organization, has concluded that Hisense Fresh Master Air Conditioner fully meets industry standards in the Japanese market after a series of professional tests of "Air Volume" and "CO2 Reduction Rate". Hisense, which is the Chinese home appliance leading brand, has become the first air conditioner brand in the world passing JQA's fresh air certification.
The test results of JQA show that, Hisense X8 Split floor type air conditioner and Hisense X8 Split wall type air conditioner can meet the "stringent" industry standards in the Japanese market in terms of the two core indicators of "Air Volume" and "CO2 Reduction Rate". Hisense Fresh Master air conditioner is also the world's first product getting JQA's Fresh Air certification.
Hisense Fresh Master X8 Split floor type air conditioner creatively combines air conditioning, fresh air and purification into one product. The fresh air volume can reach 150 m³/h. It can effectively reduce the indoor carbon dioxide concentration and increase the oxygen content in 3 minutes, and effectively remove the H1N1 influenza virus and HFMD EV71 virus. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020, more customers have realized the importance of indoor air health, and Fresh Master air conditioner has gradually become the first choice for people to buy.
It is well known that the Japanese market is very strict about the fresh air standard. In 2003, Japan incorporated fresh air ventilation systems into The Building Standards Law, requiring the installation of "24-hour ventilation system". Hisense air conditioners are able to pass the fresh air tests in Japanese market, which owns the mature technology and strict standard, undoubtedly showing the technical strength of Hisense Fresh Master air conditioner.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hisense-air-conditioner-getting-worlds-first-jqas-fresh-air-certification-301084794.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: What is behind young Chinese people's lofty ambitions?
- Daiki Axis Co., Ltd. (4245, First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange) Overview of Operating Performance for the First Three Months Ended March 31, 2021
- Looking for answers: An American communist explores China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!