Harry S. Margolis Releases Lastest Book: The Baby Boomers Guide to Trusts
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WELLESLEY, Mass., Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Harry S. Margolis, founding partner at Margolis & Bloom, a revered estate, elder care and special needs planning law firm, has released a new book The Baby Boomers Guide to Trusts: Your All Purpose Estate Planning Tool. This book aims to demystify the nuances of trusts, clearing up misunderstandings as much as possible for all parties, grantors, trustees and beneficiaries. Trusts serve as unparalleled tools to accomplish a wide variety of estate planning goals. And they're not just for the very wealthy.
Margolis says, "Writing this book was prompted by questions to my AskHarry.info website, 80 percent of which seem to be about trusts— particularly about trustee compensation." (If this is your query, don't worry: Chapter 9 has you covered.)
About Harry S. Margolis:
Harry S. Margolis has been practicing elder law, special needs and estate planning for more than 30 years. He is regularly listed as one of the top 100 "Super Lawyers" in Massachusetts. Margolis is a passionate advocate for seniors, individuals with special needs, and their families, answering their questions both in his practice and on-line at AskHarry.info at no charge.
Media Contact Beth Cohen King, Director of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org 781-705-6400
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harry-s-margolis-releases-lastest-book-the-baby-boomers-guide-to-trusts-301389750.html
SOURCE Margolis & Bloom
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lomotif Welcomes its Special Guests Lil Nas X and The Kid Laroi to Electronic Daisy Carnival (EDC)
- Media Advisory: ATA Chief Economist on Driver Shortage
- The Webb Schools to Receive $100 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!