Harborside Inc. Announces Stock Option Grants
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OAKLAND, Calif., June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Harborside Inc. ("Harborside" or the "Company") (CSE: HBOR) (OTCQX: HBORF) a California-focused, vertically integrated cannabis enterprise, today announced today that it has granted options (each, an "Option") to purchase an aggregate of 684,985 subordinate voting shares of the Company ("SVS") to certain employees of the Company. Each Option is exercisable into one SVS in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $2.21 per SVS. The Options will expire five years from the date of grant and are subject to vesting conditions. All Options were granted in accordance with Harborside's equity incentive plan adopted by the board of directors of the Company on June 30, 2020 and approved by shareholders on November 24, 2020 (the "Plan"). A copy of the Plan is available under the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
About Harborside:Harborside Inc. is one of the oldest and most respected cannabis retailers in California, operating three of the major dispensaries in the San Francisco Bay Area, a dispensary in the Palm Springs area outfitted with Southern California's only cannabis drive-thru window, a dispensary in Oregon and a cultivation/production facility in Salinas, California. Harborside has played an instrumental role in making cannabis safe and accessible to a broad and diverse community of California consumers. In 2006, Harborside was awarded one of the first six medical cannabis licenses granted in the United States and today holds cannabis licenses for retail, distribution, cultivation, nursery and manufacturing. Harborside is currently a publicly listed company on the Canadian Securities Exchange ("CSE") trading under the ticker symbol "HBOR". Additional information regarding Harborside is available under Harborside's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harborside-inc-announces-stock-option-grants-301311445.html
SOURCE Harborside Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Dove Self-Esteem Project Launches NEW Educational Toolkit, "My Hair, My CROWN," to Boost Confidence in Kids with Curls, Coils, Waves & Protective Styles
- ShowingTime Adds 50 Team Members in Canada to Serve Its Growing Customer Base
- TEGNA Recognized as One of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!