Hansa Biopharma plans restructuring to strengthen long-term competitiveness and advance key deliverables
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Søren Tulstrup, President and CEO, Hansa Biopharma said: "This planned restructuring is an important step in our ongoing efforts to optimize our investment in key value-creating growth opportunities and position the Company for long-term success. While we firmly believe this initiative is a necessary action to help us deliver on our mission, it is a difficult decision as it impacts our most valuable asset - our people. We are grateful for the commitment and relentless efforts of all our colleagues who have worked tirelessly to advance potentially lifesaving medicines for people suffering from serious immunological diseases and conditions and we remain committed to supporting those colleagues impacted by the restructure."
As part of the restructuring, Hansa will notify the Swedish Public Employment Service (Sw. Arbetsförmedlingen) and seek consultations with the trade unions regarding the reorganisation. Decisions regarding employee reductions will take place after the change consultations have been concluded according to local regulations.
This is information that Hansa Biopharma AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the contact persons set out below, at
For further information, please contact:
M: +46 (0) 709–298 269
E: [email protected]
Stephanie Kenney, VP Global Corporate Affairs
M: +1 (484) 319 2802
E: [email protected]
The following files are available for download:
20231205 HNSA Resource Optimization PR FINAL ENG
SOURCE Hansa Biopharma AB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoinEx Releases 1st Brand Video: Interpreting the Bitcoin Halving and "Less Is More" Philosophy
- Trade show display leader succeeds with the power of personality
- BioNxt Reports Completion of ODF Cladribine PK Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!