HECO Announces Second Batch of Perspective DApps with Over $6.4 Billion Total Value Locked
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Announced April 13th, HECO revealed 213 DApp applicants with $6.4 billion total value locked for the second batch of network deployment. The TVL number has increased by 1280% compared to the first batch, and the new wallet number addresses on the HECO chain has exceeded 970,000.
Since December 21, 2020 when the HECO mainnet has launched, the platform has made great efforts to discover and support developers and their projects. HECO is not only a public chain by definition, but also an incubation platform, a testing ground for innovative technologies and for developers. It holds to a vision which is to "help developers at every stage of their growth".
To give more options on new application scenarios for HECO's native projects, HECO has developed a multi-chain function for tokens to bring diversity to the HECO assets and further enables developers and users with ease of use.
"We are determined to embrace an open ecosystem and empower developers. Having support from the world's leading crypto trading ecosystem Huobi, HECO has innate advantage helping project develop, grow and list," said Leo Su, head of HECO.
HECO launched the first phase of the "We Make Future" campaign on December 25, 2020, aiming to work with top-tier developers of the industry to build Defi infrastructures on HECO.
In the second batch of perspective DApps HECO announced on April 13th for "We Make Future" campaign, projects including BXH, CoinWind, Lendhub, FilDA, Pilot Protocol, Pippi Shrimp Swap, HFI.one, Depth, LAVAswap and WeStarter are considered as the winner projects and will be referral to Huobi Global token listing audit team and HECO Eco Fund.
On December 21, 2020, Huobi DeFi Labs announced the establishment of the "HECO Eco Fund (HECO Fund)" to support an open platform of Huobi and Defi projects on HECO.
HECO is an EVM-compatible public chain that provides blockchain developers with an efficient and low-cost on-chain environment for decentralized applications (dApps), smart contracts, and digital assets.
SOURCE HECO Chain
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK Gambler Stands To Win £7m After Betting £5m On Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury
- 4wd Mitsubishi Campervans For Sale NSW, Australia – 3 Berth Fitout With Solar
- North Park University Holds In-Person Outdoor Diploma Ceremony and Virtual Commencement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!