Hälsa 100% Clean Launches Online Store to Make Its Plant-Based Yogurts Available to Everyone in the U.S.
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hälsa, makers of the first and only 100% clean dairy-free yogurt, is making its products available to everyone in the U.S. with the launch of its online store.
"We keep getting requests from customers across the country," said Helena Lumme, Halsa Founder and Chairman of the Board. "Due to Covid, many retailers are not looking at new products, so we decided to open our own online store and give our customers the convenience of having Halsa delivered to their front door."
"As the demand for plant-based foods is increasing, we've seen a broader customer base desiring clean, unprocessed options," said Helena Lumme, Hälsa Founder and Chairman of the Board. "Hälsa is the only 100% clean oatmilk yogurt out there with clean ingredients, label and process," she added.
To celebrate the opening of the new online store, Hälsa is offering one eight-count case of its yogurts for $19.99 (regularly $29.99) plus free shipping. The offer is valid for the first month only and for the first purchase only. Code: HelloHälsa
The cleanest oatmilk yogurt ever made
Hälsa — Swedish for health — is the only plant-based yogurt that does not use enzymes or chemicals to alter the oats during the process, and the product is free of all artificial and processed ingredients that can compromise gut health like gums, emulsifiers, phosphates and processed sugar.
All Hälsa oatmilk yogurts boast the following claims:
- 100% clean: label, ingredients and process
- Zero added sugar
- Certified Organic, Certified Kosher
- Dairy Free
- Whole grain oats
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Only 90 – 130 calories per serving
Hälsa is a rapidly growing plant-based yogurt currently sold in retail stores in the North East, Pacific Northwest and expanding to California this spring. In addition to the new online store Hälsa is available online at Fresh Direct.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/halsa-100-clean-launches-online-store-to-make-its-plant-based-yogurts-available-to-everyone-in-the-us-301258445.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GPA Midstream Announces 2020 Safety Award Recipients
- Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 and Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend